Friday 15 June 2012

Playing Politics With Fire

FIRE: The crazy world of  Swansea Labour
In tomorrows papers will be an article outlining how Swansea Labour are now on a direct collision course with the Mid and West Wales Fire Service. Last week they voted in Cheryl Philpott in as their chair. Swansea Labour leader didn't like it and wanted a Labour chair.
To achieve this he used his bullying fists again by removing Lib Dem Councillor Philpott at yesterdays council meeting and also the Independent member Councillor Gordon Walker.
Councillor Walker is a retired firefighter and has Swansea Labour's greed has wound up firemen across the county.
They will more than likely be a firefighters' demonstration and some serious questions to be answered at the next council meeting.
The reason that Labour are giving for their conduct is that Councillor Walker wouldn't join their group on the Fire board. Labour councillors Robert Francis Davies and Pearleen Sangha are presently denying all knowledge of this. They are on the fire board and could be lined up for some £8,000 a year of taxpayers cash as the new chair.
Watch the press tomorrow for an update but you heard it here first.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondered where the news report is? Could you blog a link Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al;an Robinson20 June 2012 at 01:18

    Before the May Election, I was chosen, with my wife, to go to one of the Garden Parties at Buckingham Palace, in June 2012, I asked the question, "What if I don't get re-elected" I was told that it wouldn't make any difference because my name was on the list.Needless to say, when I enquired about details of travel arrangements, after the election, I was told that, "I had made a mistake and my name wasn't on the list to go to any Garden Party" Who said Hitler was dead???

    ReplyDelete